Per many of your request, since ya’ll know I am all about the casual/cozy when I pack for Park City, I’ve created a cozy packing guide! I am heading to Utah with some girl friends tomorrow so I thought now is the best time to share my key cozy pieces for your fall/winter travel this year.
Black Puffer Jacket // White Cropped Faux Fur Jacket // Rust Tunic Sweater // Spanx Faux Leather Leggings // Tan Slippers // Sorel Tan Booties // Sorel Black Boots // Wrap Cardigan // Golden Goose Sneakers // 2pc Luggage Set
What to Pack for Your Trip to Be Casual & Cozy
One of the many things I love about traveling to Park City is that the dress is super casual there. It’s quite different from my recent trip to New York where I felt like I had to always be dressed up. Although, it’s fun to have a chance to get dolled up. You can see my outfit and travel recap in this blog post.
I almost always bring a checked bag when I travel. The luggage I currently have is sold out and hasn’t been restocked, but this one is the same brand and very similar to what I use.
- Cozy Sweaters/Cardigans & Leggings– I will go heavy on the neutrals because I know I can mix and match everything. I love wearing sweaters with leggings, jeans, and even joggers. What’s great about this look is that you can wear it lounging around the house but also for out and about. I am a huge fan of the Spanx faux leather leggings because they can be dressed up or down. Versatile clothing is so important for traveling!
- Slippers – I used to never pack slippers and always regretted it. I will not walk around a hotel room without shoes, so it was always an issue until I bought these slippers.
- Layering Jacket – A puffer jacket is essential. I just bought this one in black and pink. The pink tone is really pretty, but I like the black more just because it matches with more things. It can be hard to look cute when you’re piling on layers, but this jacket has a feminine cut so it’s super flattering.
- Casual Sneakers – I don’t go anywhere without packing a pair of Golden Goose sneakers. They are the best!! I can wear them with dresses, but also with pants. They just launched a bunch of new styles for fall. It was difficult to choose one, but I ended up going with these.
- Warm Boots – If you’re traveling somewhere with snow, I highly recommend Sorel boots! They are so comfy, stylish and will keep your feet warm. Every year, Utah will start to see snow in November – some years, it arrives early in October so I like to be prepared. I bought these Sorel booties and boots from Shopbop. You can get them for 20% (or up to 25% if you spend over $500). The sale ends 9/27/19! The rust sweater is also from Shopbop, but I’m going to link a few other items you could take advantage of with the sale discount!
Cozy Items from Shopbop
20% off orders under $500 // 25% off orders over $500
Park City is so beautiful to visit in the fall with all of the foliage and with the snow in the winter. If you are thinking about visiting, here is my Park City Winter Guide that will be helpful with your planning. Well I am off to finish packing! Have a great one!