Recapping 2020 with the top 3 bestsellers, my personal favorite purchases of the year and the top 3 most-read blog posts. Did you happen to grab any of these?! And if you were curious to see what last year’s most popular items were, I shared them – here (mostly Amazon finds 🤗) .
#1.) Cardigan Coat
This coatigan was a favorite from this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It also comes in grey. It’s almost sold out right now but I’ve seen it restocked several times !
#2.) alo Biker Shorts
I am a huge fan of biker shorts and can’t wait until it’s warm enough to wear them again ! I also tried the lululemon and Beyond Yoga shorts and the alo is my favorite. I have a blog post comparing them – here.
Target try-ons are probably one of the most requested hauls and of all the Target finds 🎯 I shared this year, this sweater is the most-loved ! It’s just under $25 and I’m wearing size S
My Favorite Buys from 2020
- The shacket and combat boot trends were probably my top two favorite trends this year. I have a shacket roundup – here and a combat boots roundup – here. This Gucci pair are my most-worn
- Nike Sneakers
- Amazon Sheets – I have not found better sheets that are as comfortable && affordable as these !
- Golden Goose Sneakers – still my fav everyday casual shoes
- Self-Tan Face Drops – every other day, I’ll put 2 drops of this self-tanner, mix it with my moisturizer, then apply
- YSL Bag and Bottega Veneta Pouch – my two newest investment bags
- Initial Necklace
- Lipstick – my go-to everyday color is “Burnt Spice”
- Perfume Set – pricey but smells amazing. Something I will always repurchase when I start running low
Most-Read Blog Posts of 2020
I also wanted to share what you guys loved reading from the blog most this past year. If you have any special blog post request for 2021, please let me know!!
Don’t forget I am doing another Golden Goose giveaway for January 🙌🏻 All you have to do is LIKE + COMMENT on each of my Instagram posts for the month of January ( starting today ) The winner will be announced 2/1 . Hope you have a great day!