If y’all have followed me for a while, you know that a spicy jalapeño margarita is one of my all-time favorite cocktails. I’ve recently updated my recipe, so I wanted to share it with you! If you like video tutorials, I have the recipe on my Instagram reels as well.
I use the Ninja personal blender when making this drink, and it makes it so quick and easy. Plus clean up is a breeze! I also use this blender for my morning smoothies, and for under $100, it is SO worth it since I use it daily.
I also have a Classic Margarita recipe if spicy isn’t your thing 🙂 Enjoy!
- 1 cup Tequila
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe’s margarita mix
- 1-2 seeded jalapeño slices add more for extra spice
- 2 limes, freshly squeezed
- salt or chili-lime salt
- Rim the glass with regular or chili-lime salt. Add ice.
- Add the tequila, the margarita mix, and the jalapeños to your blender. Add more jalapeños for extra spice.
- Squeeze limes into blender.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply