Happy Friday and Happy Cinco de Mayo! I thought it would be fitting to share my favorite spicy margarita recipe with you today. Lots of people go out on Cinco de Mayo but if you’re staying in and still want to be festive, this is the easiest recipe that comes together in 5 minutes. I love a spicy margarita and have high standards for them but this one is so good and anyone can make it.
You can also watch my reel on Instagram for a quick step-by-step of how to make it here. I usually use Espolon tequila for my margs, but our friends brought us Kirkland tequila from Los Angeles so we used that this time instead and it was just as good!
Let me know what you think!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 cup margarita mix Kirkland brand
- 1.5 cups Tequila Espolon brand
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 seeded jalapeño slices
- Blend all the ingredients twice.
- Salt the rim of your glass. Pour mix over ice. Enjoy!!
Leave a Reply