Our time to catch up on our favorite shows is when we put the kids to bed (around 8pm). Mark and I love drama and crime series like Ozark and Breaking Bad. If you love shows similar to those, then you need to add the recommendations below to your list ! I’m sharing our Netflix favorites, a few shows on other streaming platforms and what we have yet to watch but is on our list! A lot of these series have multiple seasons so you will be set on shows for awhile 🙂
Best Crime/Drama TV Shows on Netflix You Need to Watch
Newest Shows We Have Finished and Loved
- Schitts Creek – this one took a lot of convincing since this is out of our norm of crime shows but once you get past the first few episodes, it’s hilarious.
- Queen’s Gambit
- Emily in Paris – I watched this solo and loved it
- Yellowstone – just bought my cowboy hat and brought out my western boots thanks to this show 🤠🤣
More Netflix Show Recommendations
- Peaky Blinders
- Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich
- The Staircase
- The Money Heist
- Making a Murderer
- Dead to Me
- Breaking Bad
- Mad Men
- Nurse Jackie
- Grace and Frankie
Our Favorite Shows on hulu, prime & HBO
- Little Fires Everywhere (hulu)
- The Jinx (hulu)
- Homeland (hulu, prime)
- Game Of Thrones (hulu, HBO, prime)
- Ray Donovan (hulu, prime)
- Big Little Lies (hulu, HBO, prime)
- True Blood (hulu, HBO, prime)
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (prime)
- Billions (hulu, prime)
- Chernobyl (hulu, HBO, prime)
Shows On Our List to Watch / Currently Watching
- The Undoing
- Jack Ryan
- The Stranger
Mark and I area also huge fans of true crime shows. We watched Tiger King, and to be honest, neither of us really got into it. However, I know a lot of people binge-watched that documentary and loved it. This list has recommendations that look really good if you’re a fan of true crime documentaries and need more suggestions.
Let me know if you have any recommendations not listed. We could always add more shows to our ‘list to watch! 🙂
Tiger King was a trainwreck for us to watch too. If you have any interest in a really twisted true crime series on Netflix, I’d recommend Don’t F**k with Cats. Terrible title, but the three episodes had me on the edge of my seat and we had to binge the whole thing in one night. It just blew our mind.
Good suggestion! We’ll definitely have to look into that one !
Lori R. says
I think you’d enjoy Queen of the South on Netflix…4seasons to watch!
Love when shows have multiple seasons! Thank you for the suggestion!!
If you liked Marcella and the Stranger I think you would enjoy Broadchurch. British crime drama.
Oooh good one ! Thank you 🙌
Nine perfect strangers on Hulu with Nicole Kidman is freaky! Manifest on Netfix is good!