Top 10 Most Home Products from Amazon:
1. nutpods – there was a different coffee creamer that I used for the longest time, but switched to these nutpods (I get the variety pack) a few months ago. I’m pretty sure I found the perfect combo! If you’re interested to see how I make my coffee at home, here is the blog post.
2. Frother – If you are not new to the blog or follow along with me on Instagram stories, you probably know much I LOVE using this frother to make my coffee. When I first started using the nutpods creamer, I didn’t think I liked it because I would always get a weird separation between the coffee and creamer. This frother solves that problem and makes your drink nice and frothy. One of my favorite Amazon purchases ever. I actually bought another one so we could have it at our condo when we go to Park City.
3. Bed Sheet Set – We have been using these sheets for forever. They are the best and highly-reviewed! So affordable, tons of colors to choose from (we have it in white), and they’re so soft! It feels like the sheets you would typically for 5x more.
4. Coasters – I love the marble and gold accent combo on these coasters. Added them to my cart right away!
5. Blue Light Glasses – Does your job require you to be in front of a screen most days of the week? If yes, then I would recommend grabbing a pair of blue light glasses. It helps with eye strain from being in front of your screen for hours (computer breaks help too!). I ordered these blue light glasses and they come in a set of two – a clear and black pair.
6. Nuts ‘n More – these have been a must for me for awhile now. It is SO good. I put it on my toast (I use Ezequiel bread) every morning. I like the salted caramel the best and it also comes in a snack size!
7.Dash Rapid Egg Cooker – This is one of our favorite kitchen gadgets. You can easily hardball eggs without having to worry about how long you have to cook them for. You can hardball 7 eggs at a time and it comes with a measuring cup. All you have to do is water and that’s it. So easy!
8. Adidas Baseball Hat – While this technically isn’t a ‘home’ item, we can all use a basic baseball cap we can just throw on, especially these days! Perfect to wear out later as well.
9. Method All-Purpose Cleaner – Love using this all-purpose cleaner for our house! A lot of cleaners have that awful chemical smell and toxic ingredients, so if you’re looking for a product with more clean ingredients, I recommend this one. Plus, it smells so good!
10. Water Bottle Organizer – I just got this new organization piece to separate our coffee cups because we have a ton! It comes in a set of two so it’s perfect for
See Top 10 Amazon Home Items I Use Everyday Vol. 1 – HERE
Can’t thank y’all enough for recommending me the frother! Let me know you have any must-have items I should try! 🙂