- Kiehl’s Nourishing Dream Team Crème de Corps & Lip Balm Set – I love Kiehl’s! I use a few of their products in my daily nighttime skincare routine. Also, sets are great options for gifting. I shared 6 more sets in this blog post that I think are worth the money!
- Butter Crew Socks – can’t go wrong with soft and cozy things! See also #10 and #12 🙂
- NEST Holiday Votive Candle – one of my favorite holiday candles. These are my other all-time favorite candles that would be good to give as gifts.
- KITSCH Rituals Satin Eye Mask
- Top of Mind Trivia Game – for anyone who likes to host get-togethers or loves trivia games, this is a great stocking stuffer!
- Telephone Cord Hair Tie Set – these cord hair ties are the best! They don’t pull your hair as you take them out and they’re also super cute. I never use the black elastic hair ties anymore.
- Carry-On Cocktail Kit – awesome gift for the jet-setters in your life!
- Glitter Gel Eye Mask – this would look amazing to use after a long day or in the mornings after a restless night.
- Therapy Bath Salt
- Teddy Mittens – these look sooo cozy and comes in two other colors.
- sugarfina Peppermint Bark White Chocolate Popcorn Canister
- Faux Fur Slide Slippers – love these for wearing around the house and I also always bring a pair of slippers with me when I travel. Here is another gift guide for the lover of all things soft and cozy.
- Animalia Journals, Set of 3
- BrüMate Hopsulator Slim Can Cooler
To make your holiday shopping less stressful, here are a few other gift guides to check out:
- Men’s Gift Guide – all of Mark’s top picks
- 30 White Elephant & Gag Gift Ideas
- Gifts for Athleticwear Lovers
- Gift Guide for Teachers // Selected by Teachers
- 15 Personalized Monogram Gifts for Her
Or browse through all the gift guides – here.
Have a great rest of your day!!