Between working from home, running errands and carving out time to go for a run or to barre classes, it’s not a huge surprise that athletic and athleisure wear take up a huge chunk of my closet. Athleisure clothing has built up a huge trend over the past few years which makes workout gear/sneakers a good option for holiday gifting.
Y’all know I love a good activewear set. First I’ll be showing 5 different sets of matching outfits and I’m also sharing more of my personal athletic gear recommendations whether it’s because I have it and love it or because I’ve heard/read great things about it.
1. North Face Aconcagua II Down Vest – under $100! I’ve had this vest for years now and it’s held up nicely! Also super warm.
2. Apple Watch Series 4 – if you’re looking to splurge for someone special or yourself!
3. Apple AirPods with Charging Case
4. Water Resistant Waist Bag Pack – I feel like people are always wondering where to put their keys/phone while running. This has solved all my problems when it comes to storing away my personal items while I go for a run.
5. Lululemon Double Roller
6. Hydro Flask Water Bottle
7. Lululemon Twisted Bliss Earwarmer – this is perfect for running outside in the winter.
8. Lululemon Invigorate Bra – comes in so many colors! I’m impartial to the black and white since it goes with everything.
9. S’well Echo Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
10. Nike Air Max 270 Premium Sneaker – love these almost all white Nike air maxes. They will go with everyyyything.
11. Adidas UltraBoost 19 Running Shoe
Lululemon Align Pant 28″ – the most popular leggings! Pretty sure they may be everyone’s fave.
13. 6 Pairs No Show Socks – these are the socks I work out in. It’s hard finding no show socks that you aren’t constantly having to pull back up, but these are amazing!
14. APL TechLoom Phantom – haven’t personally tried these myself yet, but I’ve heard they’re supposed to be super comfy for working out.
I hope this was helpful if you’re shopping for someone who loves all things fitness and athleisure. Or if you saw something you wouldn’t mind getting for the holidays, feel free to send this post over to anyone who may need a little hint! You can find all my past gift guides and future guides – here.
Leave a Reply