As many of you guys know by now, Park City is our home away from home. We always visit in the winter, but with the kids having more time off in the summer, we can stay at our condo longer and take more advantage of the beautiful weather here. During the daytime, you can totally get away with wearing short sleeves and jeans/leggings or even opt for a summer cardigan. I know, this is completely unheard of when it comes to Texas in July. There’s a high chance you’ll get heat stroke if you wear a chunky cardigan like this one I packed with me. One of the many reasons I love Park City! Then when it comes to evening/nighttime, it can get pretty chilly. That’s when you need to utilize your layering pieces. So let’s get down to some of the essential things I pack for Park City!
What to Wear in Park City in the Summer
1. Beyond Yoga High Waisted Leggings // 2. Alo High Waisted Ripped Warrior Leggings // 3. Alo High-Waist Alo Capri – Alo is my number one brand when it comes to workout & athleisure wear. However, if I had a second pick, it would be Beyond Yoga. The leggings are so comfy and you have practically an endless option of colors to choose from.
4. Banana Republic Denim Trucker Jacket – a denim jacket is a layering essential. This one in particular is my favorite. I can throw it on with dresses, leggings, shorts – it’s so versatile.
5. Adidas Terrex Swift R2 Mid Gore-Tex® Hiking Boot – one of our favorite family activities in Park City is hiking! If you’re a hiking enthusiast or you just enjoy it every once awhile, I highly recommend these boots. They have great grip and cushion and my feet don’t feel like they took a beating at the end of a long uphill hike!
6. Amazon Batwing Slouchy Oversized Cardigan – this cardigan was on my Top 5 this week! Not much to say except it is the comfiest thing ever. I can throw it on when I’m on my way to barre class, if we’re grabbing lunch or just to lounge around in.
7. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – so I mentioned Alo and Beyond Yoga were basically the only leggings I wear. BUT, Spanx is always the exception. I’ve had this style for awhile now and after several (SEVERAL) washes, it’s not as shiny as it used to be so getting a new pair is definitely on my to-do list.
8. White Footbed Sandals & 9. Rose Gold Footbed Sandals – Birkenstocks anyone? Okay these aren’t the real deals, but you could’ve been fooled right? They also might just be comfier than the real ones and at under $30? I’ll take two!
10. AGOLDE Riley High Rise Straight Crop in Zephyr & 11. Shatter – these AGOLDE are the same style but come in different washes/distressing. So yes, I got the same style jeans because they are that good! They fit your body in all the right places and is so flattering. I wore these jeans with number seventeen the other day!
12. Abercrombie Cozy Tie Front Top & 13. Madewell V-Neck Pocket Tee – these are my two essential tops for Park City! The tie front thermal is perfect for wearing with leggings or jeans for a low maintenance look. The white tee is just essential all around. I can mix and match it with just about anything. I can also wear it alone during the day and layer my cardigan or denim jacket over it at night.
14. Amazon No Show Socks – I’m so happy I ordered these no show socks from Amazon because they are the best. They don’t slip off like 95% of no show socks do. I especially love wearing them when I go to my barre classes!
17. Amazon Prime Oversized Sweater & 18. Abercrombie Asymmetrical Snap-Up Fleece – bring on all the cozy please! As I mentioned it gets cold at night, I have to make sure sweaters and pullovers are packed up in my suitcase. Linking more coziness below!
Cozy Sweaters for Park City
If you guys are thinking about visiting Park City this summer, I went over all the things we love to do while we’re here in this post. But of course, feel free to shoot me a message or leave a comment if you have any specific questions!