Click on each image to shop (except for #6 – more info in my post below!)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Holiday shopping is very much upon us, and sometimes we literally go blank on what to get people. When that happens to me, I always think “what are the things I love the most” and which of those will make a good holiday gift. Therefore, today I am listing my top 10 favorite things for ya’ll & they can all be given as holiday gifts!
1. If you have been to my house, then smell this candle, you will think “that smells like the Shrayber house” 🙂 This is the only candle I by repeatedly. The balsam scent in my opinion is the best smelling candle EVER.
2. There is a reason Patagonia is so popular! The fit is amazing, they are a classic, aaaaand keep you warm!
3. Cute holiday mugs are everywhere, but my favorites are the ones that make you laugh. I laugh to myself every time I use this mug. I literally laughed out loud today as added the ones below to my favorites.
4. I’ve mentioned these before, but I’ve tried tons and tons of leggings and these from Zella are hands down my fav.
5. Of all the sunglasses I have, if I needed to choose one pair to take with me somewhere, I would choose these.
6. You read that right. Edible cookie dough. Umm hello the best dessert I have ever tasted!!! The company is called The Dough Dough and is new to Dallas. There are over 10 flavors and they deliver! All the details on their website www.thedoughdough.com
7. I smelled this perfume on a friend and it was love at first smell ( haha cheesy). Anyway, this scent is my current fav.
8. When you find the perfect bronzer, you never shop for bronzers again. This one gives you that natural sun kissed look without looking too orange. I use the color Laguna & it’s 15% off today!
9. I’m sure you have seen this phone case from my mirror selfies. I love that it can be monogrammed and the material is extremely durable!
10. Major heart eyes for this poncho. My favorite clothing purchase of the season, and will last for years!
Hope this list was helpful and ya’ll can check some peeps off your holiday gift list!
Have a great one!