Hi friends !! Right now in Park City, the sun dips at 3:30pm – it’s insane ! I don’t mind too much though because there are so many fun, outdoorsy things to do. The scenery is so pretty so we do a lot of hiking and casual walks all the time. Since we have a much more active lifestyle here, I like to keep track of my fitness and hydration levels (working out + the elevation + the cold temps means you can get dehydrated super easily !). I’m partnering with Garmin to share my new smart watch that does all of that and so much more like smart notifications and sleep tracking – I’ll get more into that below !
Garmin has a lot of different styles and colorways, but I ended up getting the Garmin Vívoactive® 4S in 40mm silver. This style is perfect for you if you have a busy and active lifestyle, but you still want a watch that’s stylish enough to wear all day. Here are all the features it has. Get ready because it’s amazing to know a smart watch can do all of it !
- Body Battery – see your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Fitness Tracking – while you get out and about, our smartwatches track steps, floors climbed, intensity minutes and more.
- Health Tracking – stress tracking with relax reminders and breathing exercises, advanced sleep monitoring, menstrual cycle tracking and more.
- Smart Notifications – get emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch.
- Garmin Pay – I’m all for contactless payment these days . You can use Garmin Pay™ to go through checkout lines !
- Pulse Ox Monitoring – the Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
If you are someone who wants all the features of a smart watch, but wants an even more stylish watch, definitely look at the Garmin Vívomove Luxe ! It’s so cute and comes in so many different colorways. All of their watch styles are perfect for both women and men. They are a really gift idea for your someone special. Plus it’s on sale right now !!! I’ll link my favs here:
Garmin Watches for Her:
Garmin Watches for Him:
Shop Garmin Watches:
Thank you Garmin for partnering on this post.