I am a Golden Goose sneaker girl through and through. After buying my first pair, I was hooked. They’re durable and go with just about anything, making them an awesome closet staple. But let’s be real, these shoes are quite costly. Even though Black Friday has come and gone, there are still sales and deals to be found on eBay – including Golden Goose and other great designer items. I think you’d be surprised by the selection of new with tag Golden Goose sneakers there are to choose from. I’ve had a lot of you tell me that Golden Goose sneakers were on the top of your wishlist this year so I hope this will be helpful for you to find your new favorite sneakers. You can also send this blog post to the person who needs a little hint this year 🙂
Another great perk about eBay is that often times, there are some designer (and non-designer items) that will sell out and never get restocked from the original retailer. I always try to link super similar items, but know sometimes you guys just want the original. In these cases, I’ll direct people to eBay as there is more of a chance you’ll find it on there.
Levi’s Wedgie Distressed Straight Leg Jeans (one of my most worn jeans!)
Shopping for Other Designer Brands on eBay
On another hand, my 10 year old, Ely has been dying for a pair of Yeezy’s for the longest time. Mark and I didn’t even know what they were until we looked them up and were shocked by the price tag. Because buying them at retail price is out of the question, I’m going to look on eBay this year and see if I can find a pair to surprise him with.
In past years, I’ve also used eBay to treat myself during the holidays with high-priced items. I bought my Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag for way less than retail and had a great experience with the whole process. Below are some tips I’ve learned along the way and how to find luxury items at a discounted price on eBay.
How to Shop on eBay
- If you have a particular style in mind, copy the style name from the original retailer and paste into the search bar. Otherwise, just type the general product description and include your size, getting as specific as you want to. For example, you can type in: “Golden Goose white studded sneakers size 38”
- Take advantage of the filters. If you’re browsing on your computer, it’ll be on the left hand side. They aren’t necessary for everyone, but the ones I typically use are:
- Guaranteed Delivery – this one is especially important if you’re doing last minute holiday shopping
- Condition – if you’re purchasing with the intentions of gifting to someone else, you’ll most likely want to set this to “new with box”. If I’m buying for myself, I’ll go ahead and check “new without box” too.
- Price – holiday shopping isn’t cheap! Use this filter to help stick to your original budget.
- Buying Format – this will vary from person to person, but I always check the “buy it now” box. It’s the easiest and most hassle-free in my opinion. If you use the “accepts offers” or “auction” formats, there isn’t a guarantee you’ll get the item.
- Check seller reviews. Since you’ll be investing in a high-end item, you want to be sure the person you’re buying from is reputable. You can confirm by reading reviews left by past buyers.
What designer item do you have your eye on this year? I’m sure you’ll find it for a great price on eBay. Lots of luck on your search! Let me know if you have any questions 🙂
Thank you eBay for partnering on this post.