Happy Friday! Finally right?! To keep the excitement going this morning, I’m switching things up a little bit, and I want to tell you guys about Sephora’s Beauty Insider event!
If you’re already a Sephora Beauty Insider, feel free to skip this part and head to the next paragraph. If you aren’t a member yet, keep on reading because you’ll definitely want to be!! First of all, joining is 100% free. Members are the first to know about special deals and events, and you’ll also get 15-20% off your purchase.
You guys know how much I love neutral shades – nude, blush, taupe, etc.; it takes a huge chunk of my wardrobe. I’m sure it’s no surprise that much like my closet, I love my makeup to be neutral and natural-looking. No makeup, makeup is what everyone’s calling it these days, right?
1. Estèe Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation – If you’re looking for full a coverage foundation that isn’t cakey, this is the one! I’ve tried a few other full coverage ones, but I always go back to the double wear!
2. NARS blush in Orgasm – This is a crowd favorite, and I couldn’t disagree. I love that it has a shimmery finish.
3. Lancôme Precision Point Eyeliner – Precision is the perfect word to describe this one. If you’re not used to liquid liners, it will take some practice to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it’s a game changer.
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – A setting powder is a MUST. This powder does this trick with giving a matte finish that doesn’t look cakey. Highly recommend.
5. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – Okay, this one is another crowd favorite. You can’t go wrong.
6. Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara – If you’re looking for a slightly underrated mascara, this is the one. The wand has a slight ‘S’ curve and it’s perfect for volume and length.
7. Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover – The worst part of makeup is taking eye makeup off. I swear this remover is magic. You just soak a cotton pad, gently wipe it across your eyes up and down, and it removes everything. No harsh rubbing necessary!
8. Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette – I haven’t tried this one yet, but this is on my eyeshadow palette wishlist. I mean, you guys, it’s called ‘Soft Glam’.
9. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Love, love, love this concealer. Great coverage, not cakey, blends so easily… what more could you ask for?!
What are your must haves from Sephora? I love hearing your recommendations!
Have an amazing weekend everyone!!