WHAT IS THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a once a year sale where basically everything gets marked down and is on major sale. I personally like to take advantage of the sale by getting a head start on fall fashion and basics. The deals are amazing and things get sold out pretty quickly.
WHEN IS THE SALE?
The preview date is July 6 for everyone which means you can get a sneak peak of the sale and start adding your faves to your wishlist for faster checkout. Depending on your Nordstrom cardholder status, here are the dates of when you can shop the sale:
Icon Status starts July 12
Ambassador Status starts July 14
Influencer Access starts July 16
Public Access starts July 28
The sale ends on August 8 for everyone!
HOW SHOULD I TACKLE THIS SALE?
Past years, I am always up around the clock making sure I share the best of the best items with you guys. That includes new items added throughout the sale and restocks of items that get sold out. This year won’t be different! I’ll be updating my favorite finds on my Instagram, through LIKE.to.KNOW.it and of course, here on the blog!
I recommend bookmarking and saving this page because throughout the sale, I’ll be updating this as an index page so you guys can have easy access to all of my blog posts covering the sale! Not a cardholder? Seriously, don’t worry ! I promise there will be goodies left and I’ll be sharing them here!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Posts:
- NSale Dressing Room Try-On – HUGE Nsale try-on with my favorite fall clothing and shoes !
- NSale Try-On #2 – a try-on from my second online order with items still in stock
- Best Picks from the NSale – fall essentials, favorite booties & sneakers, must have beauty, home picks and so much more
- Top 5 Favorite NSale Outfits – my favorite outfits from the sale so far!
Previous Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Posts:
- Top 5 Nordstrom Sale Items Still in Stock – lots of cute things still in stock, but here are the top 5
- Sale Picks Under $50 & $100
I hope y’all are getting excited! Feel free to comment or message me if you have any questions about the sale in the meantime!