****Click image above to shop***
Happy Friday guys!! So excited to bring you all my step by step beauty routine today. If you open my make-up drawer ( which needs to be cleaned out) I have a ton more than this in there, however these products I am showing you today are my tried and true. They are what I use everyday, or when I feel like putting all my make-up on 🙂 I have listed everything in numerical order corresponding to my collage above along with the color I use.
1. Charlotte Tillsbury ( Marie Antoinette) – This cream eyeshadow is a new discovery and has quickly made it’s way into my daily routine. I used to not wear eyeshadow everyday, but this stuff is so easy to put on and you can simply use your finger! I’m also shocked that it doesn’t smudge or smear and literally lasts all day. This has become my primary eyeshadow (see below for what I put in my creases).
2. Nars ( Laguna ) – After putting on my tinted moisturizer I put this all over my face and neck everyday. I like that it has no glitter or sheen, but produces a natural glow/tan effect.
3. Nars (Orgasm) – Need I say more? Hahaha. Hands down the best blush! Again been using for ages and I use this everyday as well.
4. Laura Mercier (Oche) – Another daily ritual. After I put on my TNS Serum (more on this below) I use this tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier. I have tried a bunch of these over the years and have settled on this one. It’s natural, goes on like a dream, and is spf 20.
5. Anastasia ( Taupe) – Just recently (in the last 6 months) I have started giving my eyebrows some attention. I used to pluck the crap out of them and had no clue that thicker eyebrows make you look SO much younger. I went to Anastasia brow, and they have helped me shape and grow them out. This brow powder is super easy to put on and I actually have started using it every morning because I can’t stand it when my brows aren’t filled in anymore!
6. Loreal Lash Extend (Blackest Black) – I have been using this mascara for years. YEARS! It is totally cheap drugstore mascara but when something works like a charm, why change it? You put the white side on first, then the black, and it is so easy to take off at night. It doesn’t smear like other mascaras, and comes off easily in a “tube” like fashion with just water!
7. Georgio Armani (02 Terra Sienna) – I just discovered this from my cousin. I was at her house over Christmas playing with her make-up (what us girls do right?!) and was shocked at how smoothly this eyeshadow went on. It didn’t streak or smudge which I love! I put this in the creases of my eyes.
8. & 9. Mac Lipsticks (Lady Danger & Media) – I’m a loyal Mac lipstick user. If you open my lipstick pouch you will see that it is ALL Mac expect for maybe one or two. Lady Danger and Media have been long time favorites of mine.
10. Algenist Overnight Cream – Everyone needs to use an overnight cream! There are a ton of great options out there, and I like to switch it up every once in awhile, but I’ve been using this one for about a year and have been very happy with the results!
11. & 12. Mac Retro Matte Lip Color (Burnt Spice & Lady be Good) – Another new discovery and perfect colors for spring. I wear both of these together (wearing them on my most recent blog posts) and these babies stay on all.day.long!
13. Chanel Concealer ( 20 ) – Oh you know, for those black circles and occasional zits 🙂 Speaking of, you might have seen this on my Insta stories, but I have found legit the best zit “potion” out there ( you can buy it on Amazon – Here ) OMG this stuff is insane. My zit will disappear overnight!!!
14. Mac (Soft and Gentle) – Another new product I’ve started using is this highlighter. I will put it on after my bronzer and blush. I basically put it on at the top of my cheekbones to accentuate them and give that little extra glow.
15. TNS Serum by Skin Medica – Okay guys.. this stuff is nicknamed “liquid gold” and no freaking joke. IT IS! This will change your life. I put this serum on before my overnight cream as well as in the morning before my tinted moisturizer. If you asked me out of everything I’ve listed on this page, what you should buy.. I would say it is this serum!!!!
16. Diptyque (Doson) – This is my second spring season to wear this scent. I usually switch it up but this one just smells too good!
17. Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate – This is for the fine lines around your eyes. I got this as a sample once and have never looked back. I put this on every night before bed and absolutely love it!
Finally, one thing I didn’t touch on was my face wash. I keep it super simple and use Cetaphil . It is light and my skin has always reacted well to it! I should probably use it in the morning as well but I only use it at night 🙂
Also, if you didn’t catch my workout routine/diet post – you can read it (here)
Hope you guys find these posts helpful!! Looking forward to reading your comments!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!